| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#44144 01/12/2005 4:38 AM | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 153 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 153 | Hi Joe, I sent you and email tonight because the pictures of your truck don't show the damper but I was remembering that your damper had both pulleys between the damper and the block.
Josiah, I started to write you back an email but I wanted to clarify with Joe. It's a tight fit to the radiator and if I use the pulley that bolts to the front of the damper I will need to use a smaller diameter fan...and an electric pusher fan. What type of water pump does your pulley work with? I will need to use the short style pump to use the 235 in a 46 half ton engine bay.
I keep exploring the options. I son't seem to make time to work on the truck but I keep collectiong the parts!
[censored] 1946 Chevy Half Ton ('56 235, '86 T5, '79 Camaro Z28 rear end, working on the '85 Jaguar XJ6 IFS) 1976 Margay Panther X, MC91B | | |
| |
| |