Auto Restorer magazine is running a four part article called "Drive a Hot Six" by Jim Richardson. In Part One he talks about a Doug Fisher vibration damper. The picture may or may not show a double pulley but while expensive (billet?) this item may be a substitute for the elusive stock double pulley harmonic/vibration damper. I would like to run both an alternator and an a/c compressor some day.

Does anybody have any knowledge or experience on this? I found a few comments on the Inliners site and from there I learned that they changed the name from Doug Fisher International to Fisher Concepts. Their web site does not open.

Any other alternatives or ideas to add the double pulley to the front dress of a 235? My casting numbers indicate it is a 1958-1962 vintage block.

Thanks


1946 Chevy Half Ton
('56 235, '86 T5, '79 Camaro Z28 rear end, working on the '85 Jaguar XJ6 IFS)
1976 Margay Panther X, MC91B