| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,377 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#43994 12/29/2004 11:29 PM | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 117 | We'll here's another newbie checking in on the Hydra-matic topic. I have a 55 1st series with hydra-matic in an original truck. The option was first available in 54. The trucks are pretty unusual but I can not provide any further information on the numbers produced but am curious if any one has the numbers. The truck assembly manual I got from Chevy Duty has pictures of the linkage and all the setup. The 54 shop manual has a very lenghty section on the Hydra-matic. My wife says I'm as shiftless as my old truck!
cgresham1212 If you don't drive it, why have it? 55 1st Series 3100 5 window
| | |
| |
| |