| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (bluechev, pauld, Otto Skorzeny, FAST55, MickeyP, Ole49GMC, Rusty Heaps, 3B, 37 GC, BC59, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 20 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 20 | Ok. Now for my next task at hand. And Im having issues finding any sort of manual that has a step by step guide of cleaning and disassembling, and reassembling the engine. I called Chevy, and they say they are unable to supply me with a book or manual for the 1954-55 suburbans. I keep getting the same girl, who sounds like she has no idea whats going on. Ive tried ebay, amazon, and a few other places...but being the first time Im not sure about where to find a manual with LOTS of PICS for this....HELP [email protected]Novice stovebolter
1954 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN Took me 20 years, but I got it! Had to take a couple steps back, but I am back to work on it. First to get her up and running. Then Ill worry bout the body, But man I am sure getting tired of hearing "How much you wanna sell that for, name your price, everything is for sale" Nope, not this one. | | |
| |
| |