I hate it when I thought I was wrong..but it turns out I'm right..But I still don't believe I was right.
The manual goes from rear to front-rear to front..I was doing the rears then the fronts...
I know the writer didn't explain if he was sitting in the truck or facing it-I think when you go to your local FLAPS to buy something-they consider drivers side as Left and the passenger right..so I went that way..
The front drivers side is deceiving--although you would think it's the closest wheel cyl to the master cyl..I believe it exits the master towards the rear of the truck, cuts over to the passenger side, turns towards the front of the truck..goes to a junction of 3 lines..then goes to the front passenger side cyl. Almost goes in a circle..
I'm gonna have climb under there tonight..
Thanks for the $02
Keith
Last edited by Slickriffs; 08/04/2008 8:36 PM.