Keith, I looked at that bleeder from Motive Products, nice little set up for home, a little pricey for a plastic bottle, cap and hose but being from the old school, every thing looks out of line lately.
Say that mate, that might work but without a decent sized reservoir your going be bleeding off air and pulling that cap dozens of times to do a complete fluid change. The master cylinder reservoirs are really tiny.

Chevman, I got ya beat, I've got a pressure bleeder from the late 50's from a Chevy dealer that I was working at. It needed some repairs so they had just pitched it out. It's a metal housing with a rubber bladder that holds about a gallon of fluid. Pressure in the housing forces the bladder to collapse forcing fluid out. This keeps the fluid in a sealed container and out of contact with the air and moisture. The problem with it is, the rubber bladder rots away over the years and no replacements are available anymore.
The problem I see with the plastic bottle from Motive is the fluid is open to the air supply, moisture and atmosphere. Not the best environment for brake fluid, which is very hydroscopic, and has been the subject of discussion on several occasions here.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL