| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,314 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#43731 07/23/2003 4:24 PM | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 | It's been awhile since I looked but I think I uced my 228 on the 302 Some of the SB Chevy V8 fit
The pulley is pretty small dia balance isn't really an issue | | |
| |
| |