Quote
Originally posted by irwin arnstein:
Should I replace all the bits?
Yes.
Quote
Whaddyer think?
I try not to, it usually gets me in trouble.
Quote
Any suggestions on source?
FIRST, get yourself a copy of the shop manual. It details what you will need to do in what order, and will also tell you if you don't need to do anything. I got mine from Chevy Duty along with most of the replacement parts. Some of the hardware may be available from your local parts store; it may be cheaper and you don't have to wait for shipping. Parts for the tonners are kinda rare, so don't throw anything away until you are absolutely certain you have the correct replacement in hand.

Everything is much easier with the sheetmetal removed. It's hard to repair what you can't quite see.


1955 First Series GMC 250 1-Ton Panel
In the Gallery
Mr. Hedgehog - Follow the build
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll laugh at you.