| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,086 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#43338 09/12/2004 8:15 PM | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 14 | I own a 1961 with a 6, just found a 1963 rust bucket but it has a v8. I don't think this is the orig. engine & trans. Would like to know what I need to remove from this '63 rust bucket to install the engine & trans. in the '61. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. | | |
| |
| |