| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (tclederman, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
132
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 45 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 45 | Been having some problems welding up punched holes. Last weekend I was replacing the Kickpanels in side the cab and I used a punch tool to make the holes along the edge. When I weld the holes up, I never seem to get the panel to stick to the flange under it. I have the panel clamped tiht and have tried several different settings on the MIG welder. The holes look very good when I finish but when I release the clamp, the weld don't hold. What am I doing wrong? | | |
| |
| |