Well, I really like driving mine with a 4.10. I don't have a tach, but with my original 5.14 it was screaming for mercy at 45 - 50 mph unless it was loaded. 35 - 40 was a good, gentle speed, but useless around traffic. I was always in top gear. Now, with the gear change - which was spendy, but worth it - I can actually get on a freeway if I want to. I like 50 - 55 mph, and can easily enough manage a 60 mph cruise if I want. Economy is acceptable. My tires are 235/80R16.
[IMG]
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/hotshoe36/Our%20trucks/DSC00862.jpg[/IMG]
This is a pic of a 3,000 lb load(7400 GVW) I hauled over a 40-mile route which included a short 10% up grade. The truck has its original 216, and I was not unpleased with the way it handled the load.
Sorry, moderator, I have no idea how to make the upload acceptable.