| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Rusted Nut, BC59, Phak1, Robert Crandall, Gray_Ghost, Southerntruck, 2-Ton),
137
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,686 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | I've recently seen several magazine articles about using LS motors in older stuff. You might check the news stands to see if you can find one that is helpful.
I've been thinking about an LSx for an older car, so I've noticed those swaps. But I bet Vortec swaps are covered in detail too.
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | |
| |
| |