Dale, I'm still on the mend from a broken leg. I saw my Doc on Monday and I can start putting weight on it. 25% a week and I see him again in early August. That's my excuse cool

Today a crew was out and started de-limbing the standing tree. I took the day off to watch. thumbs_up wave They got allot done and will be back tomorrow. Cost is $$$$, but my wife wanted it done. More wood.

Woody, I was out there in a wheel chair with a bow saw cutting the small branches and occasional big one. It's allot cleaner than it was. It will all be cleaned up pretty soon.

I did contact some saw mills about the standing butt of the tree and one replied that if its 3'x20' that would be 844 board feet and they pay 30 to 50 cents per board foot delivered. Looks like more firewood to me at that price. smile


Last edited by 57_StepSide; 07/10/2008 12:18 AM. Reason: typo

Eric
http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/sparky234/library/My%2057%20Chevy%20Stepside?sort=3&page=1
'57 Chevy 3100 (Little Red)
'81 RD350 LC - Fun, Fun, Fun
'83 GS1100E - Pocket Rocket