| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (MickeyP, Peggy M, Forty9, 5cameo8, LAROKE, padresag, 2 invisible),
101
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,381 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 1,403 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 1,403 | Thanks to We B Old, I now have a passenger(and another one should I have to replace the driver's side) side headlight bucket that I am trying to hook up to get power to it, but the color changes on the wires. The original wires going to the electrical junction block(4 screws on a plastic rectangle mounted on fender) are green and peach colored(concerning lights). The headlight bucket wires are black(which is ground, I at least know that) red and yellow. I have the red wire going to the peach colored wire and the yellow wire going to the green wire. Is that correct? Or would a picture help?
P.S. My diagram says that the peach colored wire is brown. | | |
| |
| |