Ok, I figured out the other day that my generator IS working, but it only puts out enough when the regulator lets it, to move the amp needle a bit. Let's say that the needle, with the lights on, is on the far left leg of the "m" in amps, closer to "D." When I rev up the engine, it moves to about the middle leg of the "m." With only the light switch pulled out to the first notch, it barely moves the needle from the center mark(where the needle is when the key is off) but when I rev up the engine it moves it a little past the mark towards "C." Is that as far as it should go, or should it be going farther towards "C"?


Jordan D. Long

1954 Chevrolet 3100 1/2-Ton

And some more pictures
Photobucket

I got a 'Possum Pickup... Now I'm the Roadkill King!!! Anyone want to make some Stovebolt Stew?