My weekend hasn't ended. I took Friday last week and all this week as vacation.

Friday I did yard stuff and Saturday went to the Billetproof car show in Chehalis. Sunday I finished some brake work on my '54 1-ton GMC.

Monday I helped one friend get a '41 Chevy ton and a half home, and another friend get a '52 GMC 2-ton home. I'm that guy with a trailer everyone wants to borrow.

Tuesday in addition to helping a friend get some building materials home, I moved the '54 GMC out of the shop (not as easy as it sounds) and moved a '50 Chevy 1-ton frame in. The '50 was setting out back in the sticker bushes in a spot you can't see as you back the trailer in.

Today I pulled the engine and transmission from the '50 frame and removed the rear axle. I started on the front axle and removed some brackets and one crossmember. Tomorrow I expect to finish reducing it to treasures I'll use elsewhere and scrap metal.

Since Friday is another car show and Saturday is family stuff I feel my shop time is coming to an end too soon.


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...