| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#42746 02/02/2005 5:27 PM | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 481 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 481 | I don't see any reason to keep the old tie rods ends unless you prefir the appearance of the older units. The older tie rods ends are more open to the elements and require more attention. I prefir original restorations so I'm keeping mine.  | | |
| |
| |