I have to agree with everyone above!..here is a case in point I have a 95 Jeep Wrangler I fixed up for my then 16 yr old ...the glass wasnt bad or cracked but scratched from the yrs...after paint I had a peeling issue on the windshield frame of the paint ...the best way to fix it was to pull the glass and gaket and reshoot the frame ...so bein that far in it I painted the frame an called a glass shop to install a new pc a glass and gasket ...OMG what a difference especially in the mornin GLARE of the sun that i was so used to with teh scratched glass...the new pane of glass IS THE BEST ITEM I put on that rig for my son!..it was a night and day type thing of bein able to see safetly.


1952 Chevy Shortbed

Photos in Photobucket

If It Aint Broke Fix It Till It Is!