Originally Posted by GMONIZ
What's with asking the questions and then ignoring the answer? You're lucky that you only lost a tire! dang

I didn't ask IF I COULD PULL IT I only asked what it might weigh. I knew it would be a little overweight. It was a deal where I kinda had to leave right now to go get it. The local rental store was already closed, and I don't think they allow there trailers to be pulled out of state anyway. I put heavier rated tires on my trailer last time they were replaced.



Yes it is a later engine. The original seized up one is still sitting in the corner of the garage back home. Where is the casting number on the motor??


My new 1949 Chevy One Ton Dump Truck. Still have it but parked, needs a new motor.
1953 2 ton parts truck Long Gone
1957 GMC LCF On 75 Cadillac Eldorado Frame
Updated Feb 2021