| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,280 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#41635 04/25/2005 12:05 AM | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 49 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 49 | I have a 49 chevy 1/2 ton that I would like to put a TCI Mustang front end under it. The local Rod shop wants $2700 to do it and I have to have all the fenders off for this price. I can pick up the TCI for $1400.00 How hard is it to put one of these under the truck. I'm not the most machanical inclined but I did put my sbc and 400 tranny and re-wired the truck and it's all working.
Any suggestions would be helpfull | | |
| |
| |