Originally Posted by Builder
Even a new fuel filter can clog quickly after a fuel system cleaning. Might want to think about a new filter again.

DING DING DING DING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a winner. I pulled the carb to see if there were float and needle problems. There was some dark matter on the threads of the fuel inlet so I pulled the adapter from the carb top. The little filter was absolutely packed solid with more of that matter. I knocked it out of the filter to let it dry. Clearly, it was residual media that had flushed out of the tank from its cleaning during the restoration. Should be back on the road today with a new filter in the carb and an inline filter aft of the fuel pump. Thanks for the help.

Note to a previous posted with the 48. If blowing back through the fuel line clears the flow, a) try a new cap, and b) you may have stuff gathering up at the supply point in the tank.