| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (JW51, Gdads51, dt235sd, Gray_Ghost, Woodcmiami, Shaffer's1950, Nick in Manitou, 3 invisible),
71
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 | Thanks, 4ontheFloor. I found this - it has the diamond plate, too: http://tinyurl.com/4cxebvBut I think it looks like it's deeper than the one I have (like it's wider top-to-bottom; goes down closer to the road) and may get in the way of my tailpipes? I'll get it right yet!
~~ Alan Horvath 1954 Chevy PickupSinging his praises in thePassing Lane | | |
| |
| |