| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (klhansen),
98
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#41273 06/19/2003 2:16 AM | Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 4 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jun 2003 Posts: 4 | I swapped the old rear with one from a 72 Blazer. The driveshaft is 2 inches too short. I found an extended slip joint from a driveshaft site on the web that would give me the extra lenght. My question is is this the better way to go or should I have a piece added by a qualified shop? | | |
| |
| |