I've seen on here that pacer trailer wheels fit well, and that ford van wheels can be used with a 1/4' spacer (don't forget longer wheels studs if going that route). For tires, a 215/85/16 or 235/85/16 would be very close to what was original in size and appearance. make sure you go with a D or E load range to keep the capacity correct. If you go to Sears (I work for them), the Michelin XC LT4 is the best tire we carry, and is available in both sizes. They can also get tires from Goodyear in the old bias ply, but they are rather expensive, Coker may be a better route if you want to stay with bias. I've heard alot of guys having good results with Cooper, we don't carry them, though.
cletis, Woog, not trying to advertise, just passing along info as the question was asked about Sears.