| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 8 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 8 | Hey folks, I just picked up a 49 panel over the weekend... Something I plan on keeping and restoring for over the course of many years. I have some rot in the front fenders which I know are the same as the pickup fenders, but I am considering whether or not ro replace or repair the rears. Does anyone know how hard or not the rear fendrs are to find? | | |
| |
| |