Thanks for the advice Chiphead!
I bought this truck just this last summer, so I'm still learning more about it. It was one of those offers that I just didn't want to pass up... maybe it was a mistake, but so far I'm still pleased. As far as I understand the truck was originally used at a lumber yard, then sat in a barn for years. After that a junkyard bought it, ran it around their property, and let it sit for a few more years, then I came along and bought it. So far I've redone the brakes (rebuilt the master cylinder, replaced some lines, rebuilt the wheel cylinders), tuned up the engine, and started repairing the cab's floor and fenders. I'm not sure what weight oil is in there right now, and I haven't changed it because I want to find out the source of the leak first. The truck has around 75,000 on the odometer (I'm not sure if that is 75k or 175k). Right now the engine runs extremely smooth, and it really frustrated me to see that oil leak out like that. Currently I'm a junior in college, so during the school year I'm only able to make it back to work on the truck (and my coupe) about once every month or so, plus I'm unable to store them in a garage at this time. At the current time the truck needs the fenders fixed (welding, bondo, and some paint), and the cab floors need to be patched up some more. After that the windshield needs to be replaced (which I was able to get a new one from the yard for it), and the wiring needs to be gone over. I like to think that it isn't too much work, but sometimes I'm a little too optimistic

I'd love to get it on the road soon to actually be able to drive around town, but it most likely won't be until next spring or summer (especially depending on what the leak is).
I didn't mean to type this much up, but I'm glad to be able to share about my truck! Any more recommendations or tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for the help!