| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 31 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 31 | I have a '49 3100 and the lines from the tranny cooler are leaking. I know, not exactly stock (TH350). There are hard lines coming from the tranny and flex hose coming from the cooler. Joining the two are some type of compression fittings, and the junction is near the motor mounts. The compression fittings are leaking. I've tried to tighten them up to no avail. Are these necessary? I would like to remove
1949 5 Window 3100
| | |
| |
| |