| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shade Baby, Pete1946, frogfarmer, baldeagle, 1955 1 Series, Jon G, 1 invisible),
97
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 150 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 150 | Hey all.. Do the three speed short bed C10 trucks have a one or two piece driveshaft? My Dad put a granny 4-speed with two piece driveshaft in the C10 SWB I now have. I have a three speed that I want to install, but I need to get info on the correct driveshaft (one or two piece) and the correct length. Thanks, Mike | | |
| |
| |