I hope someone can help me id this transmission that I just picked up. I was lookin for a 5 speed t5 to put in my 54 chevy pu and ran into a guy that said he had one. The price was right so now that I have it home Im trying to id it from all the info i have found on the net about t5's but nothing jives that i can find. The tag under a bold head on the right side is numbered 104885. There are casting no's on all sides of the aluminum housing.The shifter is on top at the back of the tail shaft and the no. is 13-38-066-901. One on the left side is 13-38-007-901. One on the bottom left is 13-38-065-901. There is also a little round spot that looks like a dating mark and the numbers in it are 6 then 75. Im guessing it was made in june of 75, but can't find any info on any of the other numbers.?? frown Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks