Hi Dan:

Now I’m confused again. When I assembled my doors I used a door glass channel that was screwed and clipped to the various areas of the door frame to support and guide the window as it traveled up and down. This channel had a light gauge metal frame covered with a fuzzy cloth. The old stuff that I removed ran from the bottom of the window’s lowered position to the top of its raised position. Even though these channels were slightly bendable I doubt that it could have been bent to go entirely around the door frame in the area over the window.

So after reading your post I’m thinking there must be some other material to help seal the area above the window guides. Is this correct and where did you get it?


1941 Chevy Master 3/4-Ton
In the Gallery
More images in the Bolt Bucket

Born to fish, the truck is only a hobby.