| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,464 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | I ended up with the reveals a little uneven when I did this. I guess if you are a perfectionist it would bother you - I think finished product looks OK. I used weatherstrip adhesive and cranked the window up to hold it as tight as possible until it set up. Also glued in the little rubber strips along the sill line. Glass seems tight - no rattles yet. | | |
| |
| |