| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Peggy M, 59 fleet),
87
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | I probably saw that over on Tim’s site, I'll have to take a spin over there and see if I can find it. I'm keeping to many irons in the fire lately and can't keep up with it all sometimes. Gonna have to make some big adjustments in May when I enrolled in a 3credit hour advanced body shop course at our local jr. collage. If you run across those PPG numbers by chance I ‘dappreciate it if you could post them. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |