| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,097 Posts1,056,495 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 2 | Greetings everyone. I am the owner of a small restoration shop and I have a few questions concerning a 1952 3/4 ton Chevy truck we recently restored. The truck's owner wants the bumpers, grill inserts and the hupcaps painted grey. He wants to keep the truck original and his research shows that these parts should be grey in color. The problem is I don't know what the correct shade of grey paint should be. He says it's something called Dove Grey, but I can't find that color in my chip books. So now it's time to turn to the experts. Could someone please tell me what the factory correct shade of grey would have been used on these parts? Thanks in advance for your help. | | |
| |
| |