| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,369 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 19 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 19 | I want to run the same gears as my truck came from the factory with 5.14 gears, I would like to swap out to the proper parts for my year,
my father drives semi and in in texas alot so maybe we could work out a deal.
I need to find front and rear axles and 6 rims.
Ryan | | |
| |
| |