| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3 | If you lived near Fort Worth I'd say the easiest way would be to swap me your axle. I'm converting my '51 1 ton flatbed to a pickup bed, which means I'm going to have to also swap the dually axle with a 1 ton single.
Were you wanting the keep the same ratio on the new one? I believe 1 ton duallys came with a 5.14.
Dave
| | |
| |
| |