| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,097 Posts1,056,495 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#38757 06/11/2002 8:26 PM | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 173 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 173 | Hi again,
Just a postscript. I bought a 2001 Dodge 3/4 ton pickup with the Cummins 5.9 litre inline 6 diesel. It pulls my trailer with my 1927 Chevy 1 ton (Lurch) with ease and I'm getting 21 mpg! I also use this truck to commute to work, 100 miles per day.
Now that I don't have to worry about my primary drive, I can spend more time with my beloved Chevy trucks (I have six - two run and the others are projects).
Cheers, Dean | | |
| |
| |