| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,097 Posts1,056,495 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#38755 03/21/2002 9:17 AM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 | As a "for-instance".... a fella at work (GM) just bought a Duramax this winter and lately I haven't seen him driving it at work as he parks by me. I thought maybe he lost his license or something as I see him riding with others. SO, I asked....his Duramax engine took a CRAP and he had it in shop, getting it replaced!!  I'm not so sure I'm sold on this Jap/American Hybred yet! 
G.L. Grumpy's Old Iron Ranch Huntington, IN 46750
MM R tractor, Speedex and Power King tractors
| | |
| |
| |