Thanks guys!
The color is "Arrest Me Red"

Actually, it's Centari "Spectramaster Red" (RS904A) A nice deep red without being too dark.
John -- About the OD Green... A friend of mine here (fellow Marine) says he has a picture of an MCAS Yuma crash truck (Vietnam vintage) that he claims is identical to my truck. But Peggy is pretty adamant that we letter it for the farm (Friendship Forest VFD -- Fir and Spruce Rescue Tanker 1. I guess the Pines are on their own...).
Mike ... I'll deal with you later. I finally caught up with Bill and he is putting the pump back together as we speak. Now all I have to do is finish scraping and refinishing the inside of the tank. Which wouldn't be so bad if not for the baffles... what a pain in the back.
Well, gotta get some Stovebolt stuff done and then I can go play on the truck (too wet today to plant trees)
Thanks all for the nice comments. It's fun to have her back looking good and almost ready to go to Winchester for the big Fire engine parade!

John