| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 101 | I have stripped the engine from my 41 3/4 ton down to the block in preparation to bring it to the machine shop. I have two parts left to remove and am sorta stumped. First I have an oil line that runs through the block from the oil distributor to the other side of the block connecting to something if I remember right it goes up to the head. The other is the crank case ventilation tube. How does one go about remove these items? The only evident way to me at least for removing the copper tube is to cut it off and replace it. But I don't want to have to destroy anything if possible. Any advice help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dan | | |
| |
| |