Hi Jerry
I don't know if the '60 thru '66 models are as popular up north as they are in Georgia, but I would give $500 for a complete truck with a good front end in a minute. Matter of fact I had just a cab and a frame and I gave $850 for a complete 61 that was pretty rough just for the parts I needed to build my '64 (it will be posted in the gallery when they get to it). The part that goes between the front fenders that the grill bolts to is very hard to find. I have not seen a new one for sale. The fenders would be worth at least a hundred apiece and the hood would probably bring at least two hundred. There is some differences that you have to adapt some of the parts like the bed cross braces. The mounts have to be moved in 4 inches on each side because the frame is 8 inches narrower than the '64 thru '66 and the front piece that goes between the fenders have to be noched deeper to fit the frame in front. The dash is different in '64 thru '66 and there are other differences between '60 - '63 and '64 -'66 so if you buy it for parts, stick with the years that the parts will interchange unless you enjoy modification to a great degree. Most people down south want a short bed so you see very few long bed trucks being restored, but the truck is probably worth the money for parts.
Hope this helps you in your decision.
Truck Tinker