| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | In looking at older posts it looks like I can run my '60 235 with no oil filtering. That is, I can plug the holes at the block. I am changing out the intake manifold so don't have a place to mount it. I'm also thinking of treating her to a beehive one from Speedway. Anyway, just want to be sure if I can plug the oil lines at the block for a while until I get it sorted out.
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |