| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gray_Ghost, 55shaker, Ridgeback, 32Fordpuchoptop, Gdads51, Charles in CA, elhippie64, TUTS 59),
103
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 19 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 19 | I have a chance to get my hands on an old paint shop in Duluth. Do hobbists have to follow the same laws or would I have to have a certified painter at the shop? What I want to do is convert the paint shop into a vehicle club facility. Store winter projects, Bring own tools to work on your project. Things like that. This would be open to all car clubs. There is 3 buildings Main building is biggest, 2nd is medium sized, 3rd is small storage. If I can get some sponsors could help. The only problem is the guy wants way to much for the place. I guess thats why it's been for sale for the last 15 years. I could talk to him about CD/Lease, Also I'm in Duluth, which is pretty far for some of the folks in here. I would like to make a go of this though.
Keep the Taskforce Trucks Alive....
Tim Sorby fellow bolter
| | |
| |
| |