| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,075 Posts1,056,279 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#37862 05/15/2003 12:42 AM | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 146 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 146 | I just did mine. I got 130 -120 on all cylinders. The book say the cylinders should all read the same +- 10psi. It depends on the kind of gauge you use I use a screw in the press on ones must read lower. But I would worry about any readings below 90.
if it dosen't need fixed, break it
| | |
| |
| |