| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#37701 12/15/2004 12:52 PM | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 | I'm considering this change so that I can use the kind of 5 lug rims that I like. There's just more variety in the 5x4.75 bolt pattern than the 6x5 pattern.
Someone told me today that he knows of a company that will fill and re-drill the axles and hubs. I plan to check that out. | | |
| |
| |