| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (MikeStone1953, Hanks custodian, Gdads51, Shade Baby, rfs56trk, sron48, dt235sd, Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59),
66
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 34 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 34 | hello all. im a newbie here and love to check out all of the topics. I was wondering if anyone else has gone with a swingarm type frame. I am almost up and running with my 49 using a 71 half ton chassis. Not sure if I like it yet as I have yet to drive it, but the thing had the right track width and front disk with the 5 lug pattern, and was set for the v8. I just finished my engine and trans and hope to be driving soon. | | |
| |
| |