| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,327 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 34 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 34 | yes , I already have the truck fit to the frame and with power steering. The width does not look off at all using old school style steel wheels. the only thing I really see weird is that I have almost no room between the water pump and radiator to make the wheel base right. I am using the long style pump though. I could fit a low profile fan without a clutch but I bought an electric s blade type from flex a lite and mounted it in front of the radiator using some small brackets I made up. It is made to be reversed if one wishes and puts out 2500 cfm of air . Im thinking it will be fine since im running the 3 core radiator. Also it cleans up the engine bay and you will never see the other fan hidden underneath the front side. | | |
| |
| |