| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,243 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 75 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 75 | I got all the parts I needed for my 65 C50 thru a local parts store that has been around for years.(rubber lines-master and wheel cyl.)I got my hydro vac thru napa. I made all new brake lines. Parts are still available. | | |
| |
| |