| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Southerntruck, Jon G, GMCJammer51, 3800GUY, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, 2-Ton, 50Chevy3100),
157
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#37470 04/27/2005 5:03 AM | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 57 Member | | Member Joined: May 2003 Posts: 57 | I'm trying to set up a linkage to my TV cable, the carb is mounted sideways with a short rod to a new hole just below the pedal rod on the rocker...works great, but I am aware of the possible drawbacks.(65 292) Langdon's note with the adapter says this can work for the moderate driving style I have.The cable travel is critical for this trans to survive and perform so I'm hoping I might get some feedback from someone who's 'been there'. This Board and it's links have taken me a long way!! Many thanks,Tom 
65 C10 292/700R4 long fleet...Gettin closer by the day.
| | |
| |
| |