| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (dt235sd, sron48, Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Jay R, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#37200 04/27/2003 3:19 AM | Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 2 | Just got home with a 1932 pickup. I don't know anything about it. I have so many questions. I guess the best thing I could do first is to find a shop manual for it. I want to keep it as origional as possible. This truck is unrestored and in pretty fair shape for it's age. The engine sounds good. The body is straight and very little rust. I know that the wireing will need replacing along with new tires and a new tailpipe and muffler. If anyone could recommend sources for parts and information about 32 Chevrolet trucks PLEASE let me know.
Thanks,
Glenn Edwards | | |
| |
| |