| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,123 Posts1,056,653 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 27 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 27 | I changed out my vent windows and one of the regulators last fall. I purchased complete new assemblies from Classic Parts of America at $225.00 per side, chrome. A little pricey but they went right in and I was moving on to the next problem. There is a bolt welded to the inside of the door that the bottom of the vent assembly attaches to. Is this still there? I don't know if a single piece of glass would work with this bolt still mounted inside the door. The regulators are available at several places. I have purchased from LMC, classic parts of America and American Classic truck parts with good experiences with all. As to wether or not you should do it, I have been trying to do our truck as close to original as my budget and skill level allow. Martin
I'm waiting for some warmer weather before I start sitting on concrete and working with metal again. Gloves just don't seem to work for me and I don't have the luxury of a garage or hanger. Just jealous of those that do. | | |
| |
| |